Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Favorite Artist

I get really insane whenever I see him on shows or dramas.

Ron Ng, my only favorite artist. 

If you have ever heard of him before, I bet you will strongly agree with me - that he is hot. Well, to those who have never come across with him before, here's a picture of him.   =)

Cool, isn't it?

So, here's a little background of him in his career. 

Ron Ng graduated from TVB's "7th Entry" Dance Training Class in 1999 and "1st Entry" Artist Training Class in 2000. Officially becoming a TVB artist after signing a contract with the company in 2000, Ron has worked with TVB ever since.
In 2000, Ron’s actor career commenced as Louis Koo recommended him to enlist in the acting classes. After graduating from acting classes, he began his career in minor roles.
In his early years in entertainment industry, Ron's brilliant career as an actor and singer overshadowed by the mass numbers of newcomers that is common in the H.K celebrity industry.

AND

He is currently one of the most demanded artists!


Love,
Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment