Tuesday 24 April 2012

Unforgettable Memory

One of my worst nightmare which turned into my best and unforgettable memory.


My heart was pounding like a thousand of horses during a stampede. His friend called me at 1 something telling me that Verno had accident and bunch of Indians wanted to beat him up for knocking over the Indian's car. Worse, he was injured on his left leg and was bleeding. Tears streamed down from the corner of my eyes and I was so freaked out. I felt so weak and the feeling was unbearable. Try to imagine if you were in my situation.

I was so panic and went out from my house after asking permission from my mum - with my pyjamas on. I waited for Louis, one of my friends to pick me up. I thought I was going to faint the very next second.

Suddenly, a bunch of friends with Verno (He held a cheese birthday cake on his palm) leading came out from the back of my house and sang birthday song. They were holding cabbage on each of their hands - which I don't understand why.

I breathed a heartfelt sigh of relief and, cried again. I was kinda pissed because I was really REALLY worried. I can't believe that I'm so dumb to believe their trick. At the same time, I was so touched and happy and pissed.

Yeah, a mixture of feelings.

The New York Cheese cake he bought was awesome. I really appreciated the surprise he made and friends who were willing to come out in the middle of the night for me.


Him. Verno, my loved one.

It was my best birthday and my most unforgettable memory. Ever.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment